<3

Started by Shadow, December 14, 2008, 08:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

<3
Loving the new attack system on reg, it looks a lot cleaner now.

it has an online attack warning indicator too. Cool.

Nice job Shael
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

It's the very same attack system we had on RWL when it first started. =) Or something close to it. Cause we didn't have the special attacks like Capture and Sack, I had to add those in.

I was actually hoping nobody would notice I put it up. The point was that nobody could tell the difference, but I guess it was too obvious. >.<

And yes, now there is a notification at the top if you've been attacked in the past five minutes. =) Not related to the new attack system, but still cool.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

Well the confirmation message is really different - it only displays for one group now, so it's pretty obvious.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Ya, and i swear it loads faster too

Wolf Snare

looks great, but  I spy a readout error.

Taking advantage of your enemy's provisions, you venture forth,
4 empires rushing to defend your target,
Your battlefield healers quickly move around the battlefield, healing the injured.
Your Army breaks through Ungatt Trunn's defenses and captures 996 Acres of Land! In the effort, you lost:
40,534 Skiffs
In their defense, Ungatt Trunn lost:
20,677 Skiffs

ive not been active at all, meaning my battlefield healers should not be assisting me. either they actually are, or its a readout error.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ungatt Trunn II

Same for me, Wolf Snare.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gen. Volkov

Thanks very much Shael!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

TheSpaceman

Quote from: Wolf Snare on December 14, 2008, 09:20:12 PM
looks great, but  I spy a readout error.

Taking advantage of your enemy's provisions, you venture forth,
4 empires rushing to defend your target,
Your battlefield healers quickly move around the battlefield, healing the injured.
Your Army breaks through Ungatt Trunn's defenses and captures 996 Acres of Land! In the effort, you lost:
40,534 Skiffs
In their defense, Ungatt Trunn lost:
20,677 Skiffs

ive not been active at all, meaning my battlefield healers should not be assisting me. either they actually are, or its a readout error.

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on December 14, 2008, 09:30:43 PM
Same for me, Wolf Snare.

Yeah i get the same thing as well, and three means its probably not an isolated thing.
Look up!

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.