RWL in 100 letters

Started by Peace Alliance, February 20, 2009, 12:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorak

dropped in just to check it out, next thing I know, it's 2 years later and I'm still here
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Death

Quote from: wolf bite on February 20, 2009, 08:42:40 PM
Because all our members are smarter than at other sites.

Wolf Bite
C-

Oh, because it cures HIV. That is why you should play.

It is a cute little community though, and by far the best Redwall site I have ever seen. Coincidentally, it is also the only Redwall site I have ever seen.

Krowdon

RWL, The best thing on the internet Since Lolcats
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Death on March 19, 2009, 11:03:01 PM
Quote from: wolf bite on February 20, 2009, 08:42:40 PM
Because all our members are smarter than at other sites.

Wolf Bite
C-

Oh, because Firetooth cures HIV. That is why Shadow should play.

Firetooth is a cute little community though, and by far the best Redwall site I have ever seen. Coincidentally, Firetooth is also the only Redwall site I have ever seen.
:D
And haha Krowdon, true, but lolcats suck
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Lolcats do not Suck! I happen to like them very much and so do many other people.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Eh... 100 letters? I just got here. But, okay...

The players are really nice and happy to help, and everyone has a very good sense of humor. It makes you feel welcome. X3

Is that good enough? It's true, too... I like this place. =D

Too bad I can only come on for the weekends. =(

Krowdon

yeah. Thats a bummer Takara.

Takara

Yes. Yes, it is.

I WANT MY INUYASHA EVERYDAY!!! ;-;

It appears I should go buy the entire manga series to make myself happy... And seeing as there are 558 chapters and not even 10 chapters per book, I should seriously consider saving up my money.

Vampire Knight's good, too, though. I just like Inuyasha a bit better. Just a bit. =)

Krowdon

*glares at Takara*Grrrr. Vampire Knight is a lot better than InuYasha! I know a few people who  would agree with me.

Peace Alliance

Gen. Volkov

QuoteLolcats do not Suck! I happen to like them very much and so do many other people.

This pretty much sums up what is wrong with America, on so many levels.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 09, 2009, 07:10:59 PM
QuoteLolcats do not Suck! I happen to like them very much and so do many other people.

This pretty much sums up what is wrong with America, on so many levels.

I agree but... elaborate...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI agree but... elaborate...

I'm too drunk to do it justice right now... but here goes.

Lolcats are the lowest common denominator of humor, it's cute pictures of cats with misspelled words. Yes, they can sometimes be funny, but for the most part they are not. For every original one, there are 4 dozen copies. It's the ultimate demonstration of the "me too!" mentality that is so screwing up the US. The fact that they are so popular just goes to show A. that most Americans are morons who are entertained by goofy pictures of cats, and B. that most Americans are stuck in a child-like stage, and that so explains our worldview. We see things as black and white, us versus them, and in reality things are much more complex than that.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Krowdon

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 10, 2009, 02:37:50 AM
QuoteI agree but... elaborate...

I'm too drunk to do it justice right now... but here goes.

Lolcats are the lowest common denominator of humor, it's cute pictures of cats with misspelled words. Yes, they can sometimes be funny, but for the most part they are not. For every original one, there are 4 dozen copies. It's the ultimate demonstration of the "me too!" mentality that is so screwing up the US. The fact that they are so popular just goes to show A. that most Americans are morons who are entertained by goofy pictures of cats, and B. that most Americans are stuck in a child-like stage, and that so explains our worldview. We see things as black and white, us versus them, and in reality things are much more complex than that.

That hurts.  :'(

Gen. Volkov

That wasn't really aimed at you, it was more a general rant against America. From what I gather, you are a good deal younger than me, basically still a child, and it makes sense that you would find lolcats funny. I'm more annoyed with the adults in America who still find lolcats incredibly hilarious.