If you wer stranded on a desert island...

Started by Firetooth, March 21, 2009, 02:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

..which of these would you take with you?

A broken phone
1 (5.9%)
A backpacik with a hole in it
7 (41.2%)
A rock
1 (5.9%)
A onion
2 (11.8%)
A lemon
3 (17.6%)
Mouldy cheese
0 (0%)
A damaged tie
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Firetooth

Just seeing out of all of those useless objects which one anyone here would take :P
Edit: and sorry about the title spelling mistake :-[
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

a backpack....because I can always use the material for something useful.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

The Obliterator

A phone on the offchance that i can fix it and call someone to get me off the island
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Ashyra Nightwing

A tie. That way I could tie some sea turtles together and sail home...

Ungatt Trunn II

A rock so I could kill whoever stranded me there.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Holby

You couldn't kill whoever stranded you there, cos they left you stranded there. And it would have rocks anyway. Or at least coral. Coral is scary and killy kill.

I would bring a lemon, I could grow it in the sand, and sing "Yellow Lemon Tree" over and over again.

Desert island means deserted island, not like a desert. But for the sake of the question, I'll still plant my lemon in the sand.
I will not deleted this

Ungatt Trunn II

Then I would use it to kill myself then I would respawn like in GTA.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Haydee

An onion. Cut the onion in half to make two halves. Since two halves make a whole, climb through the hole and get off the island. =D

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

I chose a broken Tie cause broken things are AWESOME!!!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

I would totally go for the broken phone! Because, after about a week, I'd want to call up my imaginary friends (while I stroke a pineapple soothingly and hold a knife to a coconut so it doesn't get any funny ideas) that there is no need to worry - I'm perfectly sane.

No, really, I'd go for the backpack. Because you never specified the size of the hole and it could therefore be just a weensy little thing and I could use it to carry the things that I'd need, like food and such. Plus, if I lose the need to carry things so conveniently (sp?), I could cut the material and use it as bandages, wrappings, or even put them in the fire if they'd burn easy. So a backpack would probably be my best bet.

But, heck, what do I know? I've never gone camping. I don't know how to properly survive in those sorts of surroundings. Frankly, I'm scared silly by the thought of touching anything along the lines of dead (mainly bones or corpses, even if they're fake. Don't want to see them, don't want to touch them.) Unless, of course, it's my dinner. Because I'm no vegan. I love to eat meat! =P

Briar

*shock*

Takara, you've never been camping!!!  You should do that.  Like right now.  Just pack up your stuff and go live in a tent for the weekend.  :)
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Yeah Takara. Camping is one of the BEST things in the world. I love it. Except when you sleep on top of a rock.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Martin the warrior

i actually prefer sleeping on rocks, that way if a bear attacks you can throw the rock at them.
Who thinks that I am dead
Knows naught at all.
I-- am that is.
Two mice within Redwall.
The Warrior sleeps twixt Hall and Cavern Hole.
I-- am that is.
Take on my mighty role.