I'm leaving

Started by Holby, April 01, 2009, 08:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Move it to spa, there is never going to be a intelligent discussion out of this anyways
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Silk is comfy. But i'd wear bearskin clothes. Or I'd skin firetooth and wear him.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Now I can spam this thread to the ground :o
And no skin me. I'm an endangered species ya know! >:(
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Whatevah. *draws skinning knife* You want me to knock you out first?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Krowdon

awwww. Poor kitteh. *hugs kitteh*

Firetooth

Krowdon

*tacklehugs Firetooth* Im not gonna skin ya.

Briar

Krowdon, you should try to skin something that is worth more and has a bit more quality  ;)
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Martin the warrior

Quote from: Briar on April 03, 2009, 07:24:42 PM
Krowdon, you should try to skin something that is worth more and has a bit more quality  ;)
rudeness u haz it.
Who thinks that I am dead
Knows naught at all.
I-- am that is.
Two mice within Redwall.
The Warrior sleeps twixt Hall and Cavern Hole.
I-- am that is.
Take on my mighty role.

Briar

Quote from: Martin the warrior on April 04, 2009, 03:29:59 PM
Quote from: Briar on April 03, 2009, 07:24:42 PM
rudeness u haz it.

:P just having some fun.  Firetooth can handle it....i think  :-[
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Martin the warrior

im just kidding  :D
Who thinks that I am dead
Knows naught at all.
I-- am that is.
Two mice within Redwall.
The Warrior sleeps twixt Hall and Cavern Hole.
I-- am that is.
Take on my mighty role.

Ashyra Nightwing

I once met a girl who had actually skinned a dead fox she'd found by the side of the road. For fun.
Mental.
She kept making death threats against me, and I could never be quite sure that they weren't for real... she seemed friendly enough though, just really into skinning.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on April 06, 2009, 02:41:30 PM
I once met a girl who had actually skinned a dead fox she'd found by the side of the road. For fun.
Mental.
She kept making death threats against me, and I could never be quite sure that they weren't for real... she seemed friendly enough though, just really into skinning.

interesting.