WORST Book

Started by Fleetscut, March 15, 2003, 09:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van

I think this summer Brian Jacques is coming out with a Redwall cookbook, but you can go to Redwall sites to find them. They're probaly not the same in the cookbook.
Leader of Vermin Raiders

Also has been called a insane chipmunk.

Go to Homestarrunner Its a cool site.
StrongBad rules!

baransarn

On the official website, he said that he MIGHT make a Redwall Cookbook, its just that he has been really busy to meet with the Loamhedge deadline.
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

calria

Quote from: baransarnOn the official website, he said that he MIGHT make a Redwall Cookbook, its just that he has been really busy to meet with the Loamhedge deadline.
In my opinion, the cookbook is more important!

Maybe that's because I haven't finished all of the already-existing books, though...

Van

Yeah, I still have to read Martin the Warrior and Lord Brocktree. Does anyone know when Loamhedge is coming out?
Leader of Vermin Raiders

Also has been called a insane chipmunk.

Go to Homestarrunner Its a cool site.
StrongBad rules!

baransarn

I must agree, missy. The cookbook would be great! Scones, pies, breads and cheeses and different drinks! Ahhhhh!
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

Trident

Just as I have three favorites (Ledgend of Luke, Pearls of Lutra, Redwall) I have three least favorites (Triss, Taggerung, and The Long Patrol).  My favorites include main characters dying.  The least liked ones were too happy happy blah blah.