Sudden Reg Reset

Started by Peace Alliance, April 10, 2009, 11:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

I usually scout when I'm in protection, then save...

hehe, I get to run my beginning-of-the-round market rip-off strat again. Nice.

Krowdon

I used half my turns. and now im saving. lol. I laughed when I saw the reset message.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

I can't sign up for yurbo, I get some odd error messages when i try:

omething Has Occured
MySQL Query Error (1064) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'll have to buy all your troops from either mercs or the public market Frequent' at line 1
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

Sigh.

Just me being careless.
I changed the round description right before I went to sleep, it was the "you'll."  The ' closed out the opening ' and it freaked out

Its fixed now
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Al-Bob

Axle The Unleasher here...

Can a mod get me set up...my brother logged on before i could. He does use a different account but we do use the same PC as each other.

Can someone get me on soon...i'd love to rejoin and finally become a veteran at this game.

I already have an account waiting on reg and will get another ready for turbo...

Thanks

Night Wolf

Just figured id let you guys know there appears to be a problem with the clan forum on turbo every time i try to post it says

Something Has Occured
MySQL Query Error (1054) Unknown column 'lasttime' in 'field list'

windhound

Fixed.
There are some odd discrepancies between the reg and turbo codes...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

*sigh*

*palmface*

I'll try to be around more.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteNo worries, I was getting a bit tired of Woof vs Blackfly anyway, it'll be nice to have a fresh start.

I was too, but I was prepared to fight that war out until one side said "Uncle". That's just who I am. LOL.

Anyway, nice job Windy, Peace. Shael, I hope you are. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES