Invisible, Impenetrable Wall?

Started by CobyCopper, April 20, 2009, 12:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CobyCopper

I just ran into a weird glitch. I was doing a few quick little studies into doing kills (I killed 1 warlord and then started on a second) and I ran into an issue. At 5 land, my target seemed to erect an impenetrable wall of defenses. I attacked with 22 million rats and I couldn't break at 100% health. I proceeded to do an espionage on the target's clan and I found something interesting: there were ~500k rats or so total, meaning that the maximum sized 200k rats shared were doing some real overtime: 20x overtime. ??? Further, I wasn't losing the proper rate of troops. No matter what I did, that warlord stood at 5 land and I only lost a few hundred troops.

ADD'L INFO: I proceeded to kill another warlord in the clan and it all went normally. The first was the clan's leader, the second was the clan's assistant, the third was a normal member in the clan.

FINALE: Turned out what I found was basically a land disagreement--so long as rounds are setup, this should not happen (unless onlined where there's a slim chance of something like this happening).