Holbrook & Briggs Welcome You...

Started by Holby, May 03, 2009, 02:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Is there a land competition on regular as well as turbo?

Where are we posting our totals?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Shadow

The land competition is intended for the new guys, because the old guys will always win otherwise.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Deathclaw

Glory, Glory, Man United!

Briar

I'd like to sign up for the land scraping as well. Draco (#32)
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Juska

Current Empires:

Marell

Gotta say great work with the new ingame quiz. Good questions that should get the new guys interacting with oldbies, or searching the forums and guides to find out answers, in the process teaching them about the game.
Question 4 was also effective in stopping me from sending in my answers to claim a prize  :-[ hahaha.
Nice work  ;)

Firetooth

It's a good quiz, my answers were even better, completely pro, thank the maker of the site, wolf bite, and yes, attacking for land is an act of war!
Sorry, I'm immature...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Juska

I had to make a few e's to send in correct answers, but it was fun enough.
Current Empires:

The Lady Shael

I'm almost tempted to just have you guys send in the answers to me every week instead of making it automatic....I'm getting some interesting answers. =p

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Night Wolf

It was a pretty good quiz, but may I ask why people only people under rank 20 are eligible for the prize?

CobyCopper

Quote from: The Lady Shael on May 16, 2009, 05:49:12 PM
I'm almost tempted to just have you guys send in the answers to me every week instead of making it automatic....I'm getting some interesting answers. =p

Yer welcome. ;)

Firetooth

Quote from: The Lady Shael on May 16, 2009, 05:49:12 PM

Mine were the best
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

Congrats to Genevieve for being the first and only quiz winner!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Genevieve

Night Wolf

I just won the skiff races. So thats my first win.