wow

Started by Blood Wake, May 16, 2009, 12:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeppelin

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on May 25, 2009, 05:22:29 PM
Quote from: Briar on May 25, 2009, 05:18:32 PM
What gives F.O.E the right to knock off Guy players?? Yes, I understand ONE kill for retaliation for maybe bounties or threats or w/e.

Repeat kills have no justification.
You attacked our allies, put up propaganda about us, and today killed our leader. We attacked those who thought were enemies of ours like Heh.
Your leader killed m plus a killing two people of interest to me including rook and oblit of course, so yes a kill in return was well past justified.

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Zeppelin on May 25, 2009, 06:12:56 PM
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on May 25, 2009, 05:22:29 PM
Quote from: Briar on May 25, 2009, 05:18:32 PM
What gives F.O.E the right to knock off Guy players?? Yes, I understand ONE kill for retaliation for maybe bounties or threats or w/e.

Repeat kills have no justification.
You attacked our allies, put up propaganda about us, and today killed our leader. We attacked those who thought were enemies of ours like Heh.
Your leader killed m plus a killing two people of interest to me including rook and oblit of course, so yes a kill in return was well past justified.
So? You were a threat to us. Oblit was not in your clan, so there for is not part of this.Also Rook was killed for trying to get us to attack our allies.
Quote from: The Obliterator on May 25, 2009, 05:28:13 PM
Haha so now its me attacking you witch is kinda right except your "leader" happened to try to kill me 2 times earlier this round and now i dont car that im dead im just glad that he is.
Also Grimm now that im gonna be active again im commin after all the people who failed kill runs on me and who participated in that last kill run on me.
Oblit, you really think that Night wolf will just quit? If so, then you're in for quite a shock.  Also Oblit hate to say it, but you won't remembered as the person who killed Night wolf since it was Wrym.

Forgot mention that Night wolf would've had no way to save himself since he was gone all weekend. He couldn't go vacation either since he didn't want F.O.E. to get in trouble.

Night Wolf

Although killing me was justified and I believe long overdue I will not quite and  i will kill everyone  who assisted in my death.

Briar

Quote from: Night Wolf on May 25, 2009, 11:05:38 PM
Although killing me was justified and I believe long overdue I will not quite and  i will kill everyone  who assisted in my death.

LOL!! Man, I am getting some great laughs from this dispute. 

Go a head and hunt.  Just don't allow WT to do your dirty work.  Do it yourself.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Blankshots

I was never asked to do the "dirty" work, I did it all by myself because I am a clanist.
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

The Obliterator

Meh he wont quit but neither will I and i can rally together alot more vets than you can and iv been doing this for a longer time than you have. (heh i just realised iv been here for 3 years)
Anyways Grimm the kill was mine as i took him down from 15k land to around 350 acres.
And i hate to burst your bubble but i had no way to defend myself when you attacked cause i was sleeping.
Also i think the main idea is to do a kill run when the opposition is not there to defend themselves cause otherwise it is pointless. Just try to think about what you say before you say it next time.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Blobfish

Oblit you've been reduced to doing a bad job of killing newer players...
This round sucked, end of.
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

Briar

Quote from: Freddy Mercury on May 26, 2009, 02:06:21 AM

As said before...this is just a reincarnation of last round unfortunately.  Let's all hope that next round will be different.  Maybe F.O.E will break off into two clans and battle each other? Maybe old enemies will work together against old allies? Anything will be better than a repeat of these last couple of rounds.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Blobfish

Idk what to do next round, or even to bother.
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

The Obliterator

Quote from: Freddy Mercury on May 26, 2009, 02:06:21 AM
Me, killing them???
Look here they started it by attempting to kill me two times at the beginning of the round the only reason that i did not kill him at the beggining of the round was that we needed the turns to make networth.
So learn the facts before you speak.
At the moment you are just iritating me.
So just be quiet and speak up when this concerns you
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Freddy irritates me too, no respect at all. Get your facts right Freddy.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: The Obliterator on May 26, 2009, 01:04:48 AM
Meh he wont quit but neither will I and i can rally together alot more vets than you can and iv been doing this for a longer time than you have. (heh i just realised iv been here for 3 years)
Anyways Grimm the kill was mine as i took him down from 15k land to around 350 acres.
And i hate to burst your bubble but i had no way to defend myself when you attacked cause i was sleeping.
Also i think the main idea is to do a kill run when the opposition is not there to defend themselves cause otherwise it is pointless. Just try to think about what you say before you say it next time.
It's Mr.Grimm to you. And unless I look at your info page and see you killed Night wolf, I won't say you did. I guess I was wrong about the whole not able to defend thing as it better to attack when they defend themseleves. And how do you plan on getting more vets when it seems to me that most of them are in clans that allies with F.O.E.?

Zeppelin

Last i checked there are more promisances than rwl. qmt, faf, &c all have server-jumping players. i was recruited thru qmt actually  but i was lucky to be able to practice reg for a while.

anyway theres no regrets about that kill or any kills to come. i think we put up withmore than enough bullshit and more than a few hypocrites it seems.

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Zeppelin on May 26, 2009, 09:49:15 AM

anyway theres no regrets about that kill or any kills to come. i think we put up withmore than enough bullshit and more than a few hypocrites it seems.
Glad you feel that way. Because that's the same feeling we have.

Zeppelin

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on May 26, 2009, 10:04:30 AM
Quote from: Zeppelin on May 26, 2009, 09:49:15 AM

Glad you feel that way. Because that's the same feeling we have.
nobody from guy had murdered or killed until just now with night wolf, and hes had it coming to him in addition to you and a few others who have been killing a  bit this round.