wow

Started by Blood Wake, May 16, 2009, 12:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

I'm really not that afraid since we can just comeback and kill you. I never killed anyone on RWL until Oblit and that was because Night wolf was almost killed. Trying to turn us against our allies was what made us kill you. That and posting bountys.

Zeppelin

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on May 26, 2009, 10:25:21 AM
I'm really not that afraid since we can just comeback and kill you. I never killed anyone on RWL until Oblit and that was because Night wolf was almost killed. Trying to turn us against our allies was what made us kill you. That and posting bountys.
Puhlease, your view is twisted. allies almost never get twisted because rwl is infamous for "working things out". watchtower endded up having a leaker who was ambitious. as for bounties i set them to see how leaky legion was. turns out they were quite leaky almost as leaky as a sieve. if i was only interested in bounties id surely have placed them with someone else and given more notice. now then there were plenty of kills on guy so whatever comes from here out is just revenge for watchtower an foe's undue aggrssiveness.

Firetooth

Zeppelin...reading your posts make me feel painful. So either you're an idiot or Bob Sama acting as one.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Briar on May 25, 2009, 11:11:01 PM
Quote from: Night Wolf on May 25, 2009, 11:05:38 PM
Although killing me was justified and I believe long overdue I will not quite and  i will kill everyone  who assisted in my death.

LOL!! Man, I am getting some great laughs from this dispute. 

Go a head and hunt.  Just don't allow WT to do your dirty work.  Do it yourself.
why do you find this so funny?

Briar

Quote from: Night Wolf on May 27, 2009, 03:46:02 PM
Quote from: Briar on May 25, 2009, 11:11:01 PM
Quote from: Night Wolf on May 25, 2009, 11:05:38 PM
Although killing me was justified and I believe long overdue I will not quite and  i will kill everyone  who assisted in my death.

LOL!! Man, I am getting some great laughs from this dispute. 

Go a head and hunt.  Just don't allow WT to do your dirty work.  Do it yourself.
why do you find this so funny?

Because you stated that you were surprised it had taken this long for anyone to care enough to take the time to kill you and then are talking about killing everyone who assisted in your death  :D  Btw....I'm still alive  ;)
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Mr.Grimm

This war has no point. I'm willing to call a ceasefire. I think every one here agrees that nothing was accomplished in it.

Briar

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on May 27, 2009, 04:41:09 PM
This war has no point. I'm willing to call a ceasefire. I think every one here agrees that nothing was accomplished in it.

Any war on any game is pointless.  In 5 years no one will care...heck, in 5 Months no one will care.   Turbo is so short term that no war really accompliches anything except make enemies that will last for a couple more rounds.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Briar on May 27, 2009, 06:46:53 PM

Any war on any game is pointless.  In 5 years no one will care...heck, in 5 Months no one will care.   Turbo is so short term that no war really accompliches anything except make enemies that will last for a couple more rounds.
It seems that it has accomplished that.

Briar

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on May 27, 2009, 06:50:09 PM
Quote from: Briar on May 27, 2009, 06:46:53 PM

It seems that it has accomplished that.

You don't mean me and you, do ya darlin'?

Peace Alliance

I disagree. I make allies with my enemies when new rounds start. Heck, I'm allies with people on reg who i was bitter rivals with before the accidcental reset

Briar

Ok, I should have said "possibly" make enemies...

The Obliterator

Yeah my fueds dont usually go for more than a round unless the other starts it again.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Quote from: The Obliterator on May 28, 2009, 12:46:30 AM
Yeah my fueds dont usually go for more than a round unless the other starts it again.
Except from that round you killed sharp when he was in first, that went on for a round and a few days ;)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Obliterator

Meh that was when we accually decided to have a nw duel.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Quote from: The Obliterator on May 29, 2009, 12:46:32 AM
Meh that was when we accually decided to have a nw duel.
As I recall I and sharp were winning again...till you murdered us :'(