Bye Guy

Started by Blankshots, May 25, 2009, 07:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blankshots

Was fun killing off your clan...take care now ya hear?
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Zeppelin

Guy clan still exists, it's just waiting for someone like me to join again.

Briar

Quote from: Blankshots on May 25, 2009, 07:30:51 PM

Was fun killing off your clan...take care now ya hear?

ROFL! While I admit that that was a little surprised when I logged in and found my death to be at the hands of Watchtower and not F.O.E, it was expected.

Out of curiousity, why exactly did Watchtower kill me?  F.O.E actually had a good reason, but you guys? If your reason was just because I was a member of Guy, well that's just clanist  :P

def Clanism n.     
                          1.    Discrimination or prejudice based on a warlords clan
                          2.    Hatred or intolerance of another clan or other clans
                          3.      a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various clans determine cultural or individual    achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own clan is superior and has the right to rule other clans.

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Blankshots

Quote from: Briar on May 25, 2009, 08:50:34 PM

ROFL! While I admit that that was a surprised when I logged in and found my death to be at the hands of Watchtower and not F.O.E, it was expected.

Out of curiousity, why exactly did Watchtower kill me?  F.O.E actually had a good reason, but you guys? If your reason was just because I was a member of Guy, well that's just clanist  :P

Well last time I checked Foe was an ally of Watchtower, and if I am not mistaken you killed Night Wolf, so as I see it, we just exacted revenge on the killing of an allie... And isn't great that we live in a free world where being a clanist is not a crime.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Zeppelin

Quote from: Blankshots on May 25, 2009, 09:37:57 PM
Quote from: Briar on May 25, 2009, 08:50:34 PM

ROFL! While I admit that that was a surprised when I logged in and found my death to be at the hands of Watchtower and not F.O.E, it was expected.

Well last time I checked Foe was an ally of Watchtower, and if I am not mistaken you killed Night Wolf, so as I see it, we just exacted revenge on the killing of an allie... And isn't great that we live in a free world where being a clanist is not a crime.
Who was killed for killing me for no real real.

Briar

Actually, that's not why I killed Night Wolf, Zep.  I killed him because I was tired of F.O.E killing Guy and he was a)vulnerable and b) the leader. 
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Saladin

*Jumps with excitement*
Yes!!! Finally, a war!
Starfish love you

Night Wolf

you killed me while I was gone :(
I went on an unexected vacation and couldnt go on vacation.

Briar

Quote from: Saladin on May 25, 2009, 10:05:16 PM
*Jumps with excitement*
Yes!!! Finally, a war!
Yea, right at the end  :P

Quote from: Night Wolf on May 25, 2009, 10:52:02 PM

Sorry.  I found out afterward that you were on vacation. But I'm not going to hide behind that.  I killed you for the reasons already stated.  You should have passed the crown to someone else and they should have kept a diplomatic eye on the clan.  If that person was Mr. Grimm, then you should have let him know that kills do not go unpunished.

You guys killed 3 of ours, we killed 1 of yours.  Seems like the numbers are still against you.

The Obliterator

So when FOE kills for no reason at all watchtower does nothing yet when we kill for a very good reson they decide to step in and take a shot too.
I still find it very amusing that it took FOE 3 attempts to finally kill me.
Oh well you'll find ill just keep on coming back so watch out.
Also watchtower you'll find using petty reasons to kill our members is not going to help you win this war we'll just come back and you'll have to do it again.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: The Obliterator on May 26, 2009, 12:58:26 AM
So when FOE kills for no reason at all watchtower does nothing yet when we kill for a very good reson they decide to step in and take a shot too.
Oh well you'll find ill just keep on coming back so watch out.
Also watchtower you'll find using petty reasons to kill our members is not going to help you win this war we'll just come back and you'll have to do it again.
And we'll just keep coming back to kill you. I think we're meant to do this forever!

Night Wolf

The first time  FOE hardly had anything to do with the attempted kill on you, I gave up very early in the attempt hardly taking any land in the first place.
And the second time I would have killed you except you got kicked from your clan before I could completly finish.

Quote from: Briar on May 25, 2009, 11:06:37 PM
Quote from: Saladin on May 25, 2009, 10:05:16 PM
*Jumps with excitement*
Yes!!! Finally, a war!
Yea, right at the end  :P

Quote from: Night Wolf on May 25, 2009, 10:52:02 PM

Sorry.  I found out afterward that you were on vacation. But I'm not going to hide behind that.  I killed you for the reasons already stated.  You should have passed the crown to someone else and they should have kept a diplomatic eye on the clan.  If that person was Mr. Grimm, then you should have let him know that kills do not go unpunished.

You guys killed 3 of ours, we killed 1 of yours.  Seems like the numbers are still against you.

I didnt go on vacation because I had no way to access the internet after I found out I'd be gone for pretty much four days, there were no diplomatic reasons for me not going on vac. But yes my death was justified.

Blankshots

Not looking to win any war, just looking to make things difficult for you guy's.  You play with some of the most exsperianced players in your clan, well let's see how your exsperiance has taught you to deal with allied kills.

The Obliterator

Haha your talking about allied kills, man you guys crack me up.
Mostly its just two people doing all the work while the rest of your clan just tags along.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Zeppelin

Quote from: The Obliterator on May 26, 2009, 11:30:30 PM
Haha your talking about allied kills, man you guys crack me up.
Mostly its just two people doing all the work while the rest of your clan just tags along.
Too bad you didn't have like 10 more turns then you could have solo killed with only like 470 turns. ohw ell was still a decent kill. now then i think that's every kill attempted by guy ends in the death of the target and half the kills attempted by foe or watchtower on guy dont end up killing someone.