Ungatt Trunn's Universal control thread.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 01, 2009, 07:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Gah, forget about him and his googoldecaplex accounts. Look into the image on the first post of the first page and tell me what you think and feel.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Do you feel your vision fading away, or an uncontrolable urge to do what I tell you?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

To Mr. Grimm- Hmm. Okay so it has something to do with energy. Alright, just tell me your blood type, and your entire bloodline starting with your earliest ancestors.

To Krowdon- It's an experiment, just go with the flow.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 06, 2009, 02:26:42 PM
To Mr. Grimm- Hmm. Okay so it has something to do with energy. Alright, just tell me your blood type, and your entire bloodline starting with your earliest ancestors.

That is all classified informantion.

Krowdon

well um... i stared at the centre for a bit and the letters in the background became blurry.

Ungatt Trunn II

Okay, if you can't tell me your blood type or ancestry, I'm gunna need to know who your grand pooblah is.

And Krowdon, tell me, did they fade with style?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

uh... just sorta melted into each other.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

sweet. And um, I thing the picture might work better if it were less rectangular and more square. The oval shape is more difficult to focus on than a circle.