Ungatt Trunn's Universal control thread.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 01, 2009, 07:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

With the end near, I decided to save you mortals just so I could control you. Don't mess with the following, or edit it. Who knows what may happen when you mess with things like that! We don't want to know. Do we? CONFORM CONFORM CONFORM!!!!!!

I feel the need to edit this post, just to be contrary

Shadow
Mod Duties (sort of)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a test. The image above is made to force you to listen to me. Blackwater USA is in no way responsible for alternate outcomes. Luckily, Blackwater has nothing to do with this. I do. Or do I? Who's really counting the times I've tried to control you. I'm not, that's for sure. You still reading? Good, I'm lonely. Very, very lonely. You have no idea how hard it is to be over 2000 years old. It's pretty hard. Especially when all your friends die. Well, it may have been better for me if I didn't kill them during a drunken rage, eh?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 01, 2009, 07:37:48 PM
With the end near, I decided to save you mortals just so I could control you. Don't mess with the following, or edit it. Who knows what may happen when you mess with things like that! We don't want to know. Do we? CONFORM CONFORM CONFORM!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cheese done slid off his cracker.

Ungatt Trunn II

If only you had been around when I first joined.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Not Ungatt Trunn II

lul im a moartal

Ungatt Trunn II

Hehe, worked on Shadow. What's your blood type Shadow?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Not Ungatt Trunn II

lul im a moartal

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Quote from: Not Ungatt Trunn II on June 01, 2009, 08:48:22 PM
OMG WATS A QUESTIN SOME1 TEL ME

A question is a sentence in an interrogative form, addressed to someone in order to get information in reply.

Not Ungatt Trunn II

omg it wuld friken help if yoo didnt make it even moar complicatted
lul im a moartal

Night Wolf

How did I make it more complicated thats the dictionary definition.

Not Ungatt Trunn II

lul im a moartal