Ungatt Trunn's Universal control thread.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 01, 2009, 07:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

It is inciminating...and how do you know your older than ME Briar?

Daryn

Pies.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Mr.Grimm

You have your age posted on your info page genius. And I might be going back to school so there.

Night Wolf

Darn...well how do you know thats my actuall age?

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Mr.Grimm

Night Wolf

Briar

Night Wolf

I wasnt really TOP student because that would be valadictorian...I did however get student of the month several times, got the turn around award(increased my GPA more than anyone in the district during HS) Plus I got Senior artist of the year...twice ;)

Mr.Grimm

Go to go now. I don't when I'll be on next.

Briar

toodles

that's still cool. I only got some band awards and a "Most likely" in the yearbook...i /was/ top 10% of my class though, not top 8 though...stupid college calculus  >:(

Night Wolf

Yeah im not going to tell you where in my class I graduated. But yeah it was pretty cool...what was really cool was the award for the Senior artist of the year was a plate hand made by our art teacher it was pretty awesome.

And what were you most likely for?

Daryn

i got an invitation from a course in princeton and some other course in washington DC this year
7th grade
Pies.

Briar

to daryn: don't do them, they aren't worth the money

to night wolf...maybe i'll tell you at some point over IM, not really something I want to brag about here