Ungatt Trunn's Universal control thread.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 01, 2009, 07:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

like when something unclicks...i dunno *shrug*
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Krowdon

Briar

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Quote from: Krowdon on June 12, 2009, 09:14:48 AM
I actually Love grimm and made up that fake post about Night Wolf
its good to tell the truth Krowdon

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 12, 2009, 12:27:01 PM
I didnt mean what I said earlier to you Krowdon. Your not in Love with Grimm! I am! im sorry Briar, but our love can no longer exist for I have found True Love with Grimm!

Awww. you broke Briars heart.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Krowdon on June 12, 2009, 03:04:31 PM
Quote from: Krowdon on June 12, 2009, 12:27:01 PM
I didnt mean what I said earlier to you Night Wolf. Your not in Love with Grimm! I am! im sorry Briar, but our love can no longer exist for I have found True Love with Grimm!

Awww. you broke Briars heart.

I think your the one who Broke her heart

Krowdon

You changed that from your name to my name! no fair!

*pouts.*

Im leaving until you fix that.!!!

Night Wolf

Briar

is this the fight I missed??  getting upset over nothing I see...Krowdon, just sit back and enjoy their bromance and man crush