Ungatt Trunn's Universal control thread.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 01, 2009, 07:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Never had a toy poodle...only an annoying pomeranian >:( , but my two huskies make up for her annoyingness

Briar

I love huskies..they are beautiful animals
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Briar

I either want huskies or german shepherds.   Ofc, I will have to have the yard to keep them
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

My dog is a sheltie mix.

No clue what she's mixed with though. Even the Vet couldnt tell us.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Briar on June 19, 2009, 01:36:15 AM
I either want huskies or german shepherds.   Ofc, I will have to have the yard to keep them
My one huskie is a huskie mix...guess what shes mixed with :D

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Sweet.

I seen a white German Sheperd before. It was pretty.

Night Wolf

Wow I bet it was...we once had a german sheperd but we had to get rid of him cause he always barked...after we got rid of him we found out there was a familily of racoons living above his dog house :'(

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Its okay he got to go to an omish farm so he could run around all the time :D

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Well SOOOOoooOOry....Its not even ten in the morning...Ive had about 4 hours sleep....im goona spell things wrong!!!

Krowdon

Then get more sleep.  Just cause you like spamming doesnt mean you should not sleep.