Only answers.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 03, 2009, 02:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I would love some lunch.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

today is the day I met you.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I dont think I've ever done that before.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

thats a really impressive felony record.

Peace Alliance

Not tonight, baby, i'm tired.

Krowdon

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Im sorry, but I fed your Cell Phone to the ferret.

Firetooth

Another one bites the crust! :'(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

that website doesnt exist.

Krowdon

Briar

No, you may not touch
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Thats a fair answer i guess.