Only answers.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 03, 2009, 02:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

only when Mama comes home
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

that's what we like to call Blackpool
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Takara never told me that.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Mr.Grimm

This topic is insane even for me.

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

he played tromBONE!!!

Krowdon

No, I will not pay your rent for you. Get a Job.

Briar

Krowdon

Briar

Sir Lancelot of Camelot

Krowdon

I will never do that! How dare you suggest such a thing! >:(

Peace Alliance