Official Announcement. It is mandatory that all civilians read.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 06, 2009, 06:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Dont worry Krowdon I think that Nut job Wolf is talking about you....Him and Ungatt are about equally crazy if you ask me.

Krowdon

Okay.

So now we both know we have no real evidence to being immortal and so are both then mortals.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Grrr! For saying that I am offering my second in Command position to Wolf!!!! How about it Wolf? you would be my enforcer. My laws would not apply to you!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

The lunatic who speaks backwards? please. He'd just nag on Night Wolf.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Wolf

:P dnammoc ni dnoces mi ythgiN ahah... ttagnu ti ekat llI

Ungatt Trunn II

Also, Briar in my Chief Advisor. No choice here, the position if being forced on you  :-X
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

You giving that quack Wolf a position he cant even remember his own name...and shut up Wolf your dumb so I win :P

Ungatt Trunn II

Aha! Rooted you out! Night Wolf is actually Wolf! Before he posted, Night Wolf went offline, and it showed Wolf Online, then he went back online after, showing Wolf offline.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

aw poor Briar. Being forced into things and she's not even here. Whatever. Night Wolf is the second in comand in my

K.I.W.M.A.T.T. Brigade.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 06, 2009, 06:45:13 PM
Aha! Rooted you out! Night Wolf is actually Wolf! Before he posted, Night Wolf went offline, and it showed Wolf Online, then he went back online after, showig Wolf offline.
mere coinsidence mah friend.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

I am! Thats why your the second in command in my Brigade!