Official Announcement. It is mandatory that all civilians read.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 06, 2009, 06:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Alright. I need to address a few issues. Lately, you fools seem to think it necessary to post on like, 20 different threads. All with a different conversation. If you keep it up I will be forced to make a "Universal Talk Thread".

Next, ALTER-EGOS!!!
Why? I ask this. If you are too cowardly to let people know your full self, you don't belong here. If you are using accounts with a different name then let us know, fool.

Also, questioning my Immortality. Are you mad? Do you want me to go -23 century on you? I did not think so.  From this point on publicly or privately suggesting I'm a mortal will be considered a class 9 offence. (See "Ungatt Trunn's book of law" for more info on laws and punishment)  

And let me add, ENOUGH F-ING WOLF BASED NAMES!!! Just stop with 'em, okay? If you're a new person reading and you are planning to create an account, make it something not wolf based.

Thank you for your time. Anyone caught not following muh law will have Blackwater PMC attacking them. Along with the IRA and Spetsnaz.

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Wolf

latrommi on ruoy dna sevlow ekil I oge retla on ma I teiuq eb ha

Night Wolf

I cant believe I agree with wolf...oh and I will talk on as many treads as I want. :P

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 06, 2009, 06:25:02 PM
I cant believe I agree with wolf...oh and I will talk on as many treads as I want. :P

I agree with Night Wolf. Isnt this the Spa room?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

You can have 2 accounts on the forums but you must confess as to being the owner of both of them.

And Night Wolf, talk as much as you want, but wouldn't it be easier to just have it all on one thread?

Wolf, don't you speak in your fascist language to me!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

No.

Yes, this is the Spa Room and I'm it's official Dictator.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 06, 2009, 06:27:55 PM
You can have 2 accounts on the forums but you must confess as to being the owner of both of them.

Why do we have to claim them?

what if we have personal opinions we dont want people to know are ours?

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

gawd. you dont have to be so harsh.

Your pretty mean for a mortal.

Wolf

etam rekcarc rey ffo dils enod eseehc ruoy eheh...yzarc era uoy(yltanutrofnu)thgir saw floW thgiN woW

Ungatt Trunn II

Harsh times for you lawless mortals call for harsh law. I am Immortal, just look at my profile, fool.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Wolf on June 06, 2009, 06:33:25 PM
etam rekcarc rey ffo dils enod eseehc ruoy eheh...yzarc era uoy(yltanutrofnu)thgir saw floW thgiN woW

Talkin' about me?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 06, 2009, 06:34:28 PM
Harsh times for you lawless mortals call for harsh law. I am Immortal, just look at my profile, fool.

you may say that, but you have no proof.