Night Wolf!

Started by Krowdon, June 12, 2009, 03:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Dont worry the same type of boardom cause me to create my one topic...it also cause me to sing barbie girl once but I dont know why :D

Briar

yea, i remember that....that was odd
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Yeah I had it stuck in my head from an episode of Family Guy I watched the night before

Briar

Oh...well at least you had a good reason then
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Yeah dont worry im not that weird...at least I dont think I am anyways :-\

Briar

well....you do play RWL so you must have some level of oddness

Krowdon

or he started off sane, and slowly crept toward insanity.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

I think your onto something Krowdon...and Yes I do have a level of oddness Briar.

Krowdon

A low level of oddness, but its still there.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

yes a low level by far compared to you Krowdon

Krowdon

on a scale from 1-100 what would you rate me?

Night Wolf

Krowdon

XD

Your a 45 and Briars a 90

Night Wolf

Briars not that weird/odd

Krowdon