Record

Started by Shadow, June 09, 2009, 08:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

There needs to be a huggy smiley on here

Krowdon

Didnt here used to be a lot more?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

I dont know not since ive joined up tho

Krowdon

old topics have codes for other smileys.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Hmm Ill have to check it out sometime

Krowdon

I think its code for other smilies. It might not be.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

I'd have to find some, and thats too much effort.

Night Wolf

Or you could just ask her if there were more smileys before?

Krowdon

oh. Right. That too.

The Lady Shael

I think you're right...on the old forums (we've been through a lot) there may have been different smilies.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Briar

There definitely were...I remember during the RSL rising we revived a topic that didn't have the smileys show up anymore.   Peace became nostalgic I do believe
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

The Lady Shael

Now I wanna find out what happened to them...I don't even remember what they looked like.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on February 26, 2011, 10:37:04 PM
There definitely were...I remember during the RSL rising we revived a topic that didn't have the smileys show up anymore.   Peace became nostalgic I do believe

I've seen topics like that too.