Animes of spa

Started by Matthew Bellamy, June 12, 2009, 04:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

lol
why i like him b/c i guess u can call him philosopher...:0
and his eyes are cool :)

(To Orihime) "You humans are always talking about hearts. It's as if you have them in your hand. But my eye sees everything. Nothing can escape it. What it doesn't see doesn't exist. That's how I've always fought. That's how I've always lived. What is a heart? If I rip open your chest, will I find it there? If I crack open your skull, will I find it there?" ~Ulquiorra Cifer
Pies.

Krowdon

*claps*

Nice Quote. ^__^
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Howl's Moving Castle= Good movie
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

loti71

Quote from: Krowdon on June 13, 2009, 02:06:37 PM
Quixote (clanmate in REG)

So, how'd you think this would be me?
(I'm Quixote, by the way.)

Night Wolf

You should be thankful this Is the one I got >:(

Quote from: Krowdon on June 13, 2009, 11:34:31 AM
and this is him with a gun:

Briar

well...at least you have great legs  :D :D :D :D :D :D
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: loti71 on June 16, 2009, 10:07:53 AM
Quote from: Krowdon on June 13, 2009, 02:06:37 PM
Quixote (clanmate in REG)

So, how'd you think this would be me?
(I'm Quixote, by the way.)

Well, it took me a minute, butI decided that if you were an Anime character, you would look Like Kyon.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

I've no idea who that is...

Krowdon

Its Kyon from The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Its a pretty funny book/Manga/TV show.

A bt perverted at some parts though.

Gen. Volkov

I wonder how many of you kids realize how ironic it is to say that an anime that features a girl dressed like a Playboy Playmate is a "bit perverted". Actually I wonder how many of you kids realized she WAS dressed like a Playboy Playmate.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Briar

thank you for that ray of sunshine, Volky.

Maybe when you grow up you'll grow a sense of humor

Gen. Volkov

LOL, you think I'm not laughing, but I am. The irony, to me, is extremely funny.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Briar

well, there was no reason for you to say "you kids" in your post.

You have yet to reach the age when you can say that particular phrase

Gen. Volkov

I am considerably older than the majority of the people posting in this thread. I am in fact 25.