Animes of spa

Started by Matthew Bellamy, June 12, 2009, 04:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

You listen to your elders Volkov! Now where's my prune juice....

Briar

Congratulations on just finishing going through puberty.

LOL, now /that/ made me laugh
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Gen. Volkov

Briar, I somehow doubt you are older than me, and besides, as I said, the majority of the people in this thread are close to a decade younger than me. Can't say for Mr.Grimm though I suspect he is too.

Besides, there could be another aspect to my saying "you kids". Whether or not I am your elder in physical age, I am definitely the elder of most of the people in this thread in terms of time spent playing this game. I had a member # in the 30s on reg when RWL was founded.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Matthew Bellamy

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 16, 2009, 03:20:01 PM
LOL, you think I'm not laughing, but I am. The irony, to me, is extremely funny.
Indeed it is.
...What are we laughing at? :D
Shadow      12:32:45 PM     Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 16, 2009, 06:02:34 PM
Angry Playboy Bunny Night Wolf!!!!! :D
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 17, 2009, 11:44:27 AM
Firetooth is cooler.
I know. I try my hardest, but I can't keep up

Krowdon

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 16, 2009, 03:16:45 PM
I wonder how many of you kids realize how ironic it is to say that an anime that features a girl dressed like a Playboy Playmate is a "bit perverted". Actually I wonder how many of you kids realized she WAS dressed like a Playboy Playmate.

Thats not what I was refering to. -__-
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Volk, I am not saying that I am older than you, because I am not.  But I am also not that much younger than you either. 

Your original comment just makes the Night Wolf's character even funnier, and it seemed to me like you were trying to belittle the subject.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on June 16, 2009, 04:23:20 PM
Your original comment just makes the Night Wolf's character even funnier, and it seemed to me like you were trying to belittle the subject.

You got a good point there Briar.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Gen. Volkov

QuoteVolk, I am not saying that I am older than you, because I am not.  But I am also not that much younger than you either.

Fine, OK.

QuoteYour original comment just makes the Night Wolf's character even funnier, and it seemed to me like you were trying to belittle the subject.

Well, I wasn't. I was just commenting on something I found funny. Sorry if my enjoyment offended you.

QuoteThats not what I was refering to. -__-

OK, I still find it funny.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Briar

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 16, 2009, 04:26:17 PM

Well, I wasn't. I was just commenting on something I found funny. Sorry if my enjoyment offended you.

Didn't you know there is no enjoyment allowed in Spa Room??  :D :D :D :D

Krowdon

I feel like I have to post this now.

Night Wolf

Briar

ANGRY NIGHT WOLF!!!!

Night Wolf

Angry Playboy Bunny Night Wolf!!!!! :D

Briar

I'm going to screen shot you saying that

Night Wolf