Animes of spa

Started by Matthew Bellamy, June 12, 2009, 04:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

So why did you kill your fater-in-law Krowdon?

Krowdon

1. Not mai Father in Law
2. He was darth Vader
3. Cause I can
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Gtg now, but:

Ungatt Trunn

Night wolf

Krowdon and Eero

Firetooth (un-anime, sorry!)

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

You bring up painful memories.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

*Crosses out Eero and writes Zero*

One letter difference.  ;)

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Cheating on Axan now are you?

Krowdon

I'll ignore that comment.

And I FINALLY figured out what Anie that Pictures from.

Its from Sailor Moon.  it said so in the Link Firetooth. Well, it said SMoon, but still.

Night Wolf

Do Daryn and Trunn know yet?

Krowdon

*ignores and Kidnaps Zero*

C'mon Zero. Lets go buy some Ramen.

Night Wolf

How did they take the divorces?

Krowdon

*Buys Ramen for self and Zero*