Animes of spa

Started by Matthew Bellamy, June 12, 2009, 04:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

you can ask him if you want! IM NOT LYING!!!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

What ever helps you sleep at night Krowdon...

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon

*punches Grimm in the Face*

Mr.Grimm

*Kicks Krowdon in the leg*

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

*Body slams Krowdon*

Krowdon

*runs Grimm through the middle with my hand*

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Krowdon on July 11, 2009, 03:38:28 PM
*runs Grimm through the middle with my hand*
I'm wearing chain metal so it didn't have effect. *Make Mr.Grimmkins shot Krowdon*

Krowdon

ow! im shot! And Im magical so I can go through chain mail Sucker!

Mr.Grimm

Not your bullet though! And yeah! Krowdon is shot! Finish her Mr.Grimmkins... >:D

Krowdon