Animes of spa

Started by Matthew Bellamy, June 12, 2009, 04:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

He was actually supposed to be day Wolf but the Moron cant do anything right  :D

Unknowingly....

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Takara

Inexplicitly...

(I'm gonna go play Tales of Symphonia. I'll tell you what happens, maybe. ^^)

rizzan

I have that game! how far are you?
"We are gumpy old bearded men sinning about bunnies!"-Fall of Efrafa

Firetooth

I win every game in exsistence
Evcen the one where you can't know you're playing to win
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Takara

Quote from: rizzan on August 09, 2009, 11:44:00 AM
I have that game! how far are you?

It's the second one, Dawn of the New World. I just found Pressea (sp?), and we're going to Altessa's House. I believe that's how you spell them. O_o

And I kicked butt with Ain Soph Aur! It's so cool... I love it! Emil's evil laughter is always funny. XD

And I tried out all the other Mystic Artes. I only had Regal, Sheena, Marta, and Emil to test, so I was sad. But they're all pretty cool. The only enemy whose Mystic Arte I've seen so far is Decus, and I cracked up. XD

Do you have the first or the second game?

Takara

LOL, me and my friend were stuck at one part yesterday, so we just messed with Emil and Marta. We made Emil hold out his arm with the sorcerer's ring and I spun him around in time to "Flo Rida - Right Round". We switched it to Marta every once and a while, but Emil is the funniest to do it to. ^^

Sabriel

Makes me wish I had Nintendo...
(or whichever console the game is for)

USUALLY.

Takara

A Wii. XD

I think it would be technically anime, right?

Sabriel

USUALLY.