Animes of spa

Started by Matthew Bellamy, June 12, 2009, 04:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

It is awesome.

I'm almost done! I'm doing a big boss battle. I'm usually awesome as Emil (the blonde boy in the front), and Marta is weak (the brunette girl behind him)... But this guy is TOUGH!!! So for the boss battle, I have the following:

Um, almost all of them. >.<

I have the two with white hair (the bigger one is Raine and the smaller one is Genis (sp?)), the guy with the red hair (Zelos), the blonde one (Colette), the pink-haired one (Pressea), the dark purple haired girl (Sheena). The blue-haired guy is named Regal and the brunette is Lloyd. I don't have them because these guys:

(Decus and Alice). Captured him (well, Commander Brute did, but I couldn't find a picture of him). Because Regal was being a big hero and tried to let the rest of us escape on a boat when Brute was attacking, and apparently Brute got him. -_- So he says "Don't attack or your friend here dies" and I was like, "OMG NO JERKFACE!" and Lloyd jumped in and saved him. ^^ Then Brute was like, "OH NO HE DI'IN'" and we were like "OH YES HE DI'ID!" so we got in a fight which I CANNOT SEEM TO WIN, DANGIT!!!

And now I am mad. O_e

Takara

And here is a picture of Emil in a battle. I want to find a picture of him using Ain Soph Aur (my awesome attack of choice), but I can't. ;_;

SO I FOUND A VIDEO OF IT! It took me long enough. ;_; In case you want to watch, Sabriel, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGS91tt6tL0&feature=related

Matthew Bellamy

Quote from: Takara on August 10, 2009, 02:37:08 PM
And here is a picture of Emil in a battle. I want to find a picture of him using Ain Soph Aur (my awesome attack of choice), but I can't. ;_;

SO I FOUND A VIDEO OF IT! It took me long enough. ;_; In case you want to watch, Sabriel, here it is:

nobody cares
Shadow      12:32:45 PM     Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 16, 2009, 06:02:34 PM
Angry Playboy Bunny Night Wolf!!!!! :D
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 17, 2009, 11:44:27 AM
Firetooth is cooler.
I know. I try my hardest, but I can't keep up

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

rizzan

I have the first game i dindt know there as a second game
"We are gumpy old bearded men sinning about bunnies!"-Fall of Efrafa

Takara

Quote from: Matthew Bellamy on August 10, 2009, 03:49:44 PM
Quote from: Takara on August 10, 2009, 02:37:08 PM

nobody cares

If you don't like it, ignore it. I wasn't talking to you.

Takara

Quote from: rizzan on August 10, 2009, 04:46:32 PM

I have the first game i dindt know there as a second game

They do. And it's awesome. ^^

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

And in case you haven't noticed, this board is titled "Animes of Spa", meaning the point is to post anime things. XD So I was in the right here.

Krowdon, however much I should be expecting it, was not.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Takara on August 11, 2009, 07:55:14 AM
And in case you haven't noticed, this board is titled "Animes of Spa", meaning the point is to post anime things. XD So I was in the right here.

Krowdon, however much I should be expecting it, was not.

Anime charries can eat nachos. So i was on topic.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Why do I even look at this topic ???

Sabriel

That's a good question, because the topic's name is "ANIMES of spa" and you don't like anime...

USUALLY.