Animes of spa

Started by Matthew Bellamy, June 12, 2009, 04:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I been on leekspin.com listening to that song for 1 hour 5 minutes and 31 seconds. ^___^
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Daryn

i listened to the dota song for 2 hours before

i was to deeply playing warcraft dota
Pies.

Krowdon

Listening to DotA for two hours!!!

Wow!  I wonder if theres a Caramelldansen world record? hmmm... *Goes to check*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Daryn

Quote from: Krowdon on August 14, 2009, 11:36:56 AM
Listening to DotA for two hours!!!

Wow!  I wonder if theres a Caramelldansen world record? hmmm... *Goes to check*

lol
Pies.

Krowdon

nope. No Caramelldansen or Caramell dancing. But when i typed in 'Caramel Dancing' it said 'Did you mean Caramelldansen?' so that makes me happy.

Daryn

it shows that internet search engines have their own intellgience

run, robots are going to kill us!!!!!
Pies.

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

my computer had to restart so i lost my leekspin time. Hmph.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

shut up. i just restarted it. im gonna leave this on all night.

Night Wolf

Good for you get a life

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Haha you didnt read the fine print loser

Krowdon

Oh... I thought that was ....

Oh well. I has no life. And I want the Leekspin App. its free. too bad my Ipod doesnt get it... Takara! Call me!