Animes of spa

Started by Matthew Bellamy, June 12, 2009, 04:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Sabriel

Now I'm constantly mistaking Krowdon for Takara because of Krowdon's avi. Dunno why, the avi looks to me more fiting for Takara than for Krowdon :D Probably because I got used to dark and elegant last one and this new one is completely different.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Yeah Krowdon changes avis all the fricken time

Takara

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Sabriel on August 14, 2009, 04:41:52 PM
Now I'm constantly mistaking Krowdon for Takara because of Krowdon's avi. Dunno why, the avi looks to me more fiting for Takara than for Krowdon :D Probably because I got used to dark and elegant last one and this new one is completely different.

Elegant Avvie? mmm...

I do change Avvies all the time. I had an Inuyasha one, a few VK ones, I had Night Wolf once, and riar and I switched Avvies once and now I has Leekspin.

Firetooth

______
|---_---|
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.