Animes of spa

Started by Matthew Bellamy, June 12, 2009, 04:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

I know its still cool

Sabriel

Oooooooh teh dragoooooooooooon! pwnage at hundredth potention!!

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

And Haku teh Dragon is ESPECIALLY cool.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

But Phoenixes are cooler

Krowdon

:o  Dragons and Phoenix's are the same amount of Cool.

Night Wolf

Sabriel

I agree (with Krowdon).
But dragons are sorta more around... The only phoenix I know of is Fawkes (:D), while I know of lots of dragons.

USUALLY.

Krowdon

Phoenix's make me think of Feng Kestrel.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on August 23, 2009, 04:16:27 PM
I agree (with Krowdon).
But dragons are sorta more around... The only phoenix I know of is Fawkes (:D), while I know of lots of dragons.

Fawkes is amazing

Krowdon

Fawkes......

Sounds Familiar...... Who is Fawks again? I know its a Phoenix, but where from?

Night Wolf

Harry potter. Dumbledores Phoenix

Krowdon

Oh yeah. *headdesk* i feel Shtupid.

Night Wolf

God Krowdon get with the program :P