Animes of spa

Started by Matthew Bellamy, June 12, 2009, 04:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

He went away when Dumbledore died though. Pathetic. I wanted MOAR Fawkes.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

well, im not a big HP person.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on August 23, 2009, 04:30:03 PM
He went away when Dumbledore died though. Pathetic. I wanted MOAR Fawkes.
I know I loved Fawkes

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Sabriel

LOL@Lupin

Poor Lupin.

Btw, I prefer vampires to werewolves :-[

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Werewolves I like a bit better than Vampires.

Sabriel

They're too hairy for my tastes. And howl a lot. And I can have a dog whenever I want anyway. Vampires are elegant.

Actually, I prefer WOLVES. THEY'RE cool.

USUALLY.

Krowdon

Normal Wolves are cool.

But Werewolves are awesome. Vampires are Okay. would be better if they went out in the sunlight instead of burning or sparkling. Thats why I like the VK vampires cause they can go outside. its just a bit too bright for them.

Sabriel

OMG sparkling.

I mean, really... SPARKLING?! Lawls, Stephenie.

USUALLY.

Krowdon

Bath & Body works had this lotion thing, and I put some on cause it was like, a free sample, and It had sparkle stuffs in it. I was all like, lol.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on August 23, 2009, 04:41:18 PM

Actually, I prefer WOLVES. THEY'RE cool.
Gah me too ^____^

Takara

Edward: Ah, the sun. Ah, the sparkles.

Me: HOLY CRAP THAT MAN IS FREAKING SPARKLING!!!

Fans: DIAMOND MINE! *grab shovels*

Edward: Oh [blip]...

Krowdon

Lol. Did you see that Video? I'll have to send it to you Takara.

Takara