Animes of spa

Started by Matthew Bellamy, June 12, 2009, 04:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Shampoo is all, "RANMA!!! KIIIIILL!!!" and "I LOVE YOU RANMA!!!!" at the same time. O_o

Krowdon

I know. She wants to kill girl Ranma and Marry Guy Ranma. It is all very odd.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Takara

InuYasha's hair is just as awesome as Sesshomaru's. So there. XD

Sabriel

Sesshomaru looks like Inuyasha with black hair.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Human inuYasha is Cool.

Ranma is way cooler though. He can turn into a girl. ^___^

Daryn

my male cousin told me when i was five years old that if he eats kiwi, he turns to a girl
Pies.

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Quote from: Daryn on August 30, 2009, 08:27:24 PM
my male cousin told me when i was five years old that if he eats kiwi, he turns to a girl

Lol.  That would be very funny.

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Takara

I was about to say, "THIS IS THE ANIMES OF SPA, GET OUT OF HERE SUCKAHS," but then I realized nothing really bad was being said. So, to prevent any future irritations, I post a majorly awesome banner of Zero Kiryuu of Vampire Knight