Animes of spa

Started by Matthew Bellamy, June 12, 2009, 04:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

We're ruining the animes of spa with cats. XD

Takara

Quote from: Krowdon on June 13, 2009, 02:56:15 PM
This is Takara:

I was looking for me... Yay! I found me! We should continue the board how it was before, finding anime pictures of each other. XD

Krowdon

Find one for me!  Please. DOIT OR WEAR THE SUIT OF SHAME!!  I has a bunny outfit for you to wear. I 'Borrowed' it from Wolfy-kun. Lulz.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

XD

Find another one of me! *snatches bunny suit*

Krowdon

What? I found that one? mmph. Fine. later though.

Takara

Krowdon

Takara

Krowdon

Now you has to find one for me! And I dont care if its a fox or not. anything you think is fitting. But Foxes are still cool.

Takara

Kay, once I'm done watching Fruits Basket. Kyo jumped out a window.

Krowdon

Takara

Krowdon