Started by Matthew Bellamy, June 12, 2009, 04:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

I KNOW!
I only get on like once or twice a day and only for a bout 10-20 minutes now :(

Krowdon

Quote from: Sabriel on September 18, 2009, 03:31:03 PM
LOL
I hate it when I come online and there are 10-20 new pages in one topic. Like, get a life.

pffft. Whatevah. I dont have much else to do and this is fun.

Quote from: Sabriel on September 18, 2009, 03:49:04 AM
Except nobody heard of them.
And what do you mean? you havent heard of Samurai Pizza Cats?  They are totally awesomer than all your Spidermans and batmans.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Quote from: Krowdon on September 19, 2009, 03:52:30 PM
They are totally awesomer than all your Spidermans and batmans.

???
Who mentioned Spidermans and Batmans?

Oooh... bat-Ulquiorra :D (is awesome!)
Well, I think I read about SPC someday... somewhere...
What are they about?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

im not too good at explaining so im going to tell you to google it.

But really, its a show about robotic cat things, whose day job is delivering pizza, and when theres danger, become Samurai.

Samurai Pizza Cats. Get it?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Quote from: Takara on September 16, 2009, 03:06:21 PM
WHOO! MORE VAMPIRE KNIGHT GROUPIES! XD

Lyk, rawrs.

HE'S GONNA EAT CHUUUU!

You better run, Zara. >=P

Krowdon

All he's gonna do is drink her blood. and besides, Zero's chained to a wall. How can he get her?

Takara

Pssssh. Shows what you know, mortal. Zero's got a gun. XD

Zero KIIIIIIIIIILL...

BUAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAA!!! *passes out*

Krowdon

Everyone knows Zero has a gun. And his Gun is AWESOME!!!  I think he should use it to kill Kaname.

Zara_rose_wolf

Quote from: Takara on September 20, 2009, 03:15:29 PM
Quote from: Takara on September 16, 2009, 03:06:21 PM
WHOO! MORE VAMPIRE KNIGHT GROUPIES! XD

Lyk, rawrs.

HE'S GONNA EAT CHUUUU!

You better run, Zara. >=P
-punches him in he face and kills him- WHOSE IMMORTAL NOW!?!?!?

Sabriel

Leaf Zeno alone. It's not his fault he's a vampire...

Wait... isn't he a philosopher? Who's then Zero?

Confused.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Zero is the Dude with the White hair from Vampire Knight.

Sabriel

Oh yeah. Who's Zeno then? And why's he here? And what does he have to do with Zero??

USUALLY.

Firetooth

Matthew Bellamy! Lyk, sup?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sabriel

Hey, Krowdon, is there difference between anime and manga in VK? And is VK a finished or ongoing series?

USUALLY.

Krowdon

The Anime sticks pretty Well to the story line from the Manga. Although the Anime people did add some extra stuff. Like the part in town with the Level E kid, thats not in the Manga.

Vampire Knight is a ongoing series. Although im not sure if they are doing a third season of the show.  (I want one though)