Animes of spa

Started by Matthew Bellamy, June 12, 2009, 04:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

*ignores all anime talk*

Krowdon

Sabriel need to see that post so her question is answered.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Sabriel

Quote from: Krowdon on September 25, 2009, 08:17:04 PM
Sabriel need to see that post so her question is answered.

Doesn't matter. If you click on "new" button, it automatically takes you to the first new post.

Quote from: Krowdon on September 25, 2009, 08:13:57 PM
Vampire Knight is a ongoing series. Although im not sure if they are doing a third season of the show.  (I want one though)

Aaaaaaaargh me too!! Who has ever heard of a 26-episode Anime?!?!? Bleach has 238 episodes and is still going!
And besides, I hate manga. I want mai colorz darnit. I can't figure out anything in manga. Gah.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Quote from: Sabriel on September 26, 2009, 08:12:36 AM
Quote from: Krowdon on September 25, 2009, 08:13:57 PM
Vampire Knight is a ongoing series. Although im not sure if they are doing a third season of the show.  (I want one though)

Aaaaaaaargh me too!! Who has ever heard of a 26-episode Anime?!?!? Bleach has 238 episodes and is still going!
And besides, I hate manga. I want mai colorz (dogity-it). I can't figure out anything in manga. Gah.

Fruits Basket only has 26 episodes.  but whatever to Fruits Basket.  I need MOAR VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Sabriel on September 26, 2009, 10:02:36 AM

Yay!  OMG! I want Moar Ranma too! I finished teh book series and Im watching the anime, but I still need MOAR!!

Sabriel

I don't know what's with Ranma, but all pictures simply suck. ???

USUALLY.

Krowdon

Quote from: Sabriel on September 27, 2009, 06:18:57 AM
I don't know what's with Ranma, but all pictures simply suck. ???

yeah, when you google it, you dont get many good pics, but its an awesome series.    That picture you posted,is the Chapter title page for the last chapter of Ranma 1/2.

Sabriel

Is Ranma manga only or is there an anime?

USUALLY.

Krowdon

Its a Manga and an anime.