You go away for 6 months...

Started by TheSpaceman, June 15, 2009, 04:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew Bellamy

Quote from: Shadow on June 18, 2009, 03:15:22 PM
You can always recognize Sevah's posts by the fact that he uses the enter key in place of all punctuation

Yeah.
Wouldn't suprise me if Sevah and Zep are the same person lol
Shadow      12:32:45 PM     Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 16, 2009, 06:02:34 PM
Angry Playboy Bunny Night Wolf!!!!! :D
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 17, 2009, 11:44:27 AM
Firetooth is cooler.
I know. I try my hardest, but I can't keep up

Genevieve

Quote from: TheSpaceman on June 16, 2009, 12:51:10 AM
Edited for grammer

That is one of the funniest things I have read on these forums.

Mr.Grimm

Genevieve, please don't spam unless it's in spa.

Briar

I don't think that was spam....
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Holby

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 19, 2009, 06:03:53 PM
You saying something is spam, especially when it isn't, is spam in itself. So Mr Grimm, please don't spam unless it's in spa. ;)

Genevieve's post made me chuckle. In an evil way.  >:D

Modding.
I will not deleted this

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Holby on June 20, 2009, 02:21:26 AM
You saying something is spam, especially when it isn't, is spam in itself. So Mr Grimm, please don't spam unless it's in spa. ;)

Modding.
Sorry. I thought it was spam since it had nothing at all to do with the topic.

Daryn

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 20, 2009, 12:22:33 PM

Modding.

well this has nothing to do with the topic either...
Pies.

Juska

Quote from: Daryn on June 20, 2009, 12:58:40 PM
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 20, 2009, 12:22:33 PM

Modding.

well this has nothing to do with the topic either...

Neither did that and neither does this!

Woot another one for my post count!
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Quoteif you are going to hold 2billion networth and leave a gap for someone to take your land when you've got no city, you deserve to be killed for playing sloppy.
our clan is smart and we have numbers of citie

So does Regicide, now anyway. I take full responsibility for Ashy's death. It was sloppy to have all that net on a clanned person with no city. Not that I was expecting this level of pants-on-head retardedness from Zeppelin. I figured I was playing with rational people who would wait for the emp to be broken before engaging in the usual level of bloodthirstiness on Turbo. I hadn't counted on the irrational. By the way Sevah, did your clan have cities before Ashy was killed?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

i keep 5 cities, after i max out leaders i just demo the land if some one manages to steal them.
i don't know who ashy is i don't really care to spend the time getting to know everyone, next emp round i'll take out the emp by myself.
so far i've done 4bil of damage to him, who's helping?
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

Sevah, all you've done so far is kill off the rats that Magnum has made for you - the emp is basically immune to leaders unless you suicide every day all set long.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Zeppelin

Quote from: Shadow on June 21, 2009, 08:48:49 AM
Sevah, all you've done so far is kill off the rats that Magnum has made for you - the emp is basically immune to leaders unless you suicide every day all set long.
well then theres something wrong with the emp because last i checked your mtowers over here only hold 175 wizards a piece. 1m land would mean 175m leaders max unless the admin decided to be a dog and give it a ratio of idk 6000?

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Quotei keep 5 cities, after i max out leaders i just demo the land if some one manages to steal them.

Wasn't the question. The question was, when did you build the cities?

Quotei don't know who ashy is i don't really care to spend the time getting to know everyone, next emp round i'll take out the emp by myself.

1) A little simple deductive work should tell you that Ashy was the one from my clan who had 2 bil net and got killed. 2) I highly doubt that you will do it yourself.

Quoteso far i've done 4bil of damage to him, who's helping?

No, so far you've suicided off 4 bil NW of leaders. Given that he likely has a ridiculous ratio we'll never be able to whittle down, you've not really contributed at all, I'm sorry to say. Now if you had been suiciding him with stoats, we'd probably be able to break with far fewer stoats than it will take now.\

Quoteok then why?

So the round wouldn't be over quickly. If he only had a 100 ratio, once we got in range to suicide him a few times, we'd be able to murder the rest of the net away quite easily, steal all the money, and then break him for land. The emp would have been broken within a week.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES