Started by Daryn, June 20, 2009, 08:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

zep yu havent done anything to me so y should i blame you even thought you ruin the game for other people?
Pies.

Daryn

Quote from: Juska on June 20, 2009, 10:25:20 AM
Your #36 Daryn?

I don't get why you should us those messages....

nope
its proof
who is my desolate plague?
firetooth thinks it is bob sama
Pies.

Shadow

My desolate plague is a name that Snare has used a few times before.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Yeah but Snare said he was helping FOE or something
Either way Im pretty sure swearing at someone isnt allowed here
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blood Wake

Snare killed off TONS of our net. I agree with this topic, but I bet whatever happened to you is very minimal compared to what snare did to the Emp = dead clan.

LET'S ALL KILL SNARE!!!! lol

p.s. I love you honey
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Mr.Grimm

Turbo has gone out of control. It started to rounds ago, and hasn't gotten any better. Is it to much to ask for to have one peaceful round? I know that there will always be these kind of things, but could just we just try to have more peaceful round then the other one?

Gen. Volkov

The poisons from FOE on Snare were at my request, and Snare knows it perfectly well. He and a couple buddies ruined my clans net and the net I had gotten from FOE, so I returned the favor, with help from FOE. Both I and gabool poisoned Snare's net away.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Briar

I know this has been requested on several threads, but I ask again...

Admins, PLEASE can we have a regular, no themed round, or a no clan round?  We all need a round to clear the air of the drama of late.  It was said that this round was going to be different, but there are still lingering factors from the last couple rounds.

Tschuss.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Red Fang

How about a round where theres no attacking at all.

Juska

Quote from: Red Fang on June 21, 2009, 06:26:08 AM

Ewww, how about I just stare at my screen for 30 minutes everyday and do nothing?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Firetooth

Quote from: Juska on June 21, 2009, 11:02:55 AM
Quote from: Red Fang on June 21, 2009, 06:26:08 AM

Ewww, how about I just stare at my screen for 30 minutes everyday and do nothing?
You know peace has gone about 3rounds with no attacks and Bob-Llama almost did except when he was took down he retaliated.
So it's not exactly impossible.
Or is to hard for you to even comprehend? :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

David

If you wanna see an Ego problem look at this guy. ^^ Right there ^^

For such a noob at the game, he thinks he's all gawdly! (Love ya buddy-boo!) Haha

Anyway, I agree with whoever said before we should have a round of no attacking, It'd be fun to see who can do what, and if some people are all talk and they can't get no where without attacking.

Daryn

Firetooth aint noob
Pies.