Turbo Round 24 Immortalization

Started by The Lady Shael, June 28, 2009, 11:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

You sneaky devil. Thats one of windys names.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Wolf Snare

Holbs, if you take my playstyle seriously you need to rethink this. Yeah, I [dog] about how things play out sometimes, but realistically, most do. I don't hate anyone, sure I have rivals ingame but yet again, who doesnt? Sometimes disagreements get carried to the forums, and I say what I have to say on the matter. I know you and Kyle are tight but you don't have to turn against me to make your point. I am an agressive player, and I do what I do because it makes the game funner for me than storing food for 30 days. It's disapointing that you allowed these issues to lose your respect for me, and I hope you reconsider. Besides, people tend to remember the bad things moreso than the good things; I can be extremely productive and have done many good deeds. My main problem is posting replies while angry, I tend to come across as quite the butt. I generally come back later and shake my head and frown upon them, but thus is life and we all make mistakes.

btw, didn't know that was you... foxes might aswell pain a target on their head in this game.

Welcome back Nohc, please play forever!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

Wolf Snare,

I consider you a good RWL friend. But you do yourself no favours by seeming so angry all the time. Get away from the dark side of the force.  ;)

On an much more important note...

Nohc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-*

Don't go!
I will not deleted this

Wolf Snare

*sigh*

Judging by the lack of a response I assume it's too late for ifs ands or buts.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Nohcnonk

:P

BTW, who is (edit:) Sic Semper Tyrannus (#37)

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Neobaron

Sic Semper Tyranicus

I would like to know this too.

Wolf Snare

was he the marten? juska likely if it's the one I was thinking of.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Neobaron

Wolf Snare

yep, it was him, just scoped out his siggy and was confirmed.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

Yeah I was Sic Semper Tyrannus, 2nd (3rd) wasn't too shabby if I don't say so myself. Although, if I had 2 indies pumping me I would of won lol.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Shadow

grats on the win to marell and sev and rush. And grats to Juska too, that was a really good performance with marten, considering how messed up capture is.

Snare, I killed you because after you and zep spent a round trying to screw over everyone else, I didn't want you claiming credit for anything that marell did. So I destroyed your net and killed you so that you couldn't make more. I knew that Marell would be able to pull a win anyway. I don't see why you are surprised at this response, after swearing at me all round over the filter-less system, trying to kill me, destroying all the net that was going into the emp, etc. Seriously, if you play like that, don't complain when people retaliate in kind.

I was pleasantly surprised by Sevah - except for a few outbursts, he actually played alright this round. Nice going, maybe we could work together when I am back.

And yes, I was Gabool. It was fun playing with FOE, thanks for the opportunity, Night Wolf. Sorry about the lousy finish haha, I got a little carried away at the end.

See you all in a few months.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Night Wolf

It was fun to have you in FOE  as well shadow see you in a few months.

Sevz

well i made about 15bil food in the last week and over 500bil cash
i didn't see that cash because rush spent it, i was due for a last run to spend the cash and aid us 123 but missed my final run, i was online with troops and no resources.
sorry fellas
good work this set
hopefully i don't get attacked this set  >:D
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Marell

Congrats to The Elite  ;)  Great work guys, it was interesting working with a different crew for a change.
Btw, after the 25th, or roundabouts there, the emp had no rats left due to our attacks  :D

Also well done Juska...saw an espy of your stats bout two thirds through the round and saw you had like 700bil cash or something lol...Maybe you coulda kept cashing a little longer into the round though, you did buy out mercs quite early. Or did you decided to go for it once you saw you'd been espied?