The end is near

Started by Checkerpaw, June 30, 2009, 11:38:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

QuoteOh and in reg I cloaked 1bil net whilst supplying woof with troops

Wait, how did Woof get involved in this? Also, don't misrepresent your role there Firetooth. Yes, you helped a lot, especially after the last takedown, but the vast majority of the troops that got me up to 2 bil NW before that takedown were produced by Woof itself.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Lol, checker is still proud that he killed me. It's cute.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Meh, kills are easy. Now if he had beaten you down and kept you down, I would be very impressed.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Matthew Bellamy

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 04, 2009, 10:07:16 AM
QuoteOh and in reg I cloaked 1bil net whilst supplying woof with troops

Wait, how did Woof get involved in this? Also, don't misrepresent your role there Firetooth. Yes, you helped a lot, especially after the last takedown, but the vast majority of the troops that got me up to 2 bil NW before that takedown were produced by Woof itself.

I didn't say I was the only supplier did I, I didn't supply the majority true, that part is misleading.
Shadow      12:32:45 PM     Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 16, 2009, 06:02:34 PM
Angry Playboy Bunny Night Wolf!!!!! :D
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 17, 2009, 11:44:27 AM
Firetooth is cooler.
I know. I try my hardest, but I can't keep up

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on July 04, 2009, 10:29:12 AM
Lol, checker is still proud that he killed me. It's cute.

I'm not that proud that I killed you (although there was a delicious irony in it because of your treatment of me prior to that on the forum).  Technically, I don't think I even made the kill.  I think it was Shade ... ?  But I needed to give Firetooth a little history lesson about last summer.

Firetooth, two of the threads you linked to are from Turbo Round 22, which is from April 2009, and Turbo Round 18, from January 2009.  I wasn't even playing then, so you could hardly have been kicking my butt.  The last time I played was in October 2008, or whenever the Turbo round featured the teams of clans.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Fact is, you don't even have a top 5 finish. I can count at least 5 that I've had before and after you were playing, as well as a win when you WERE playing.
You went against smile and died...so yeah, you kicked our butts. Even thought we won and at one point had 26bil net or something.
If you aren't proud, shut up about killing Shadow. You act as if it's a major achievement or something.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on July 04, 2009, 12:44:09 PM
Fact is, you don't even have a top 5 finish. I can count at least 5 that I've had before and after you were playing, as well as a win when you WERE playing.
You went against smile and died...so yeah, you kicked our butts. Even thought we won and at one point had 26bil net or something.
If you aren't proud, shut up about killing Shadow. You act as if it's a major achievement or something.

You know what was a major achievement?  Last July, when you started throwing hissy fits about the setup for Turbo rounds, and gathered 140k in land just so you could delete your account midway through.   All because you didn't like forced clans or some such reason.

Congratulations, you have more top five finishes than me.  That might be because I didn't play for a couple of years, came back and played from last June to October and have been gone again until now.

I have no recollection of dying at the hands of smile.  I don't even remember smile, to be honest.  I'm sure if it had been any type of dominant clan, I'd remember it, since I still remember the Slayer, Loren and ROME clans from years past.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

I did not say you died, but you did lose when you joined wrath or whatever they were called.
Pff, you may not remember them, but they've definetly got the highest net so far for months-I don't think anyone's topped 20bil.
Oh, and rome slayer etc were around for months and made of more then 3. Smile was made of 3 and around for 1month.
You don't have top 5 finishes because you waste your time killing people then bragging. Oh, plus you've never been first. I've solo'd first before, let alone teamd it.
I threw a hissy fit, but I thought that the land farm would catch the land as it does on other promis.
You're the one who threw a hissy fit over tom having...second hand spelling :P Each time he posted you were like "omg hes lyyykkk soooooooooooooooooooo bd at tiping"
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Mr.Grimm

Can't we just be friends and move on? What is done is done. Now that's in the past it not important. Go out in the game and show something worth gloating about. Then you can fight with each other until the server crashes for all I care. Just enough with the fighting!

Firetooth

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on July 04, 2009, 01:29:30 PM
Can't we just be friends and move on? What is done is done. Now that's in the past it not important. Go out in the game and show something worth gloating about. Then you can fight with each other until the server crashes for all I care. Just enough with the fighting!
Checker started it.
If we fought, checker would kill me then brag about it for months :P

Mr.Grimm

I don't care who started it, I'm ending it! Go out in the game and settle it before this topic goes so far off topic that it get locked!

Firetooth

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on July 04, 2009, 01:31:57 PM
I don't care who started it, I'm ending it! Go out in the game and settle it before this topic goes so far off topic that it get locked!
Haha, words of wisdom dere.
I'm bored of here right now though. Maybe next round or whatever if Check is bothered.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on July 04, 2009, 01:27:04 PM
I did not say you died, but you did lose when you joined wrath or whatever they were called.

I don't remember being in Wrath, either.  I don't think I was involved in whatever particular fued or incident you're thinking of here.

QuoteYou don't have top 5 finishes because you waste your time killing people then bragging.

I've only ever bothered to kill one person in my time at RWL.  I'm thinking it could be time to make it two, though.

QuoteI threw a hissy fit, but I thought that the land farm would catch the land as it does on other promis.

That's what you claimed. But Shade busted you, because you had told him before the start of the round that you were going to do that and you knew the land farm wouldn't pick it up.

Firetooth

Pleh I remember no conversation with Shade. He's notorious for forging screenshots, including one of Bob which never happened, and several trying to split up Eire.

You were loosely iirc.
Notice how you missed the "take it again post," which at this point I would not object to.

Checkerpaw