yo

Started by Axan, July 09, 2009, 07:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

*pushes axan over*

Krowdon

Lol.

U has bad manners.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Wolfy, this is why I shouted at the Library.

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

I posted a Video.

well, a gif. you didnt wait for it to load!  >:(

Axan

Oh yeah. No one help or anything. I'm just going to go get on the couch and watch The Mummy on Sci-Fi. Hmph

Krowdon

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Stay or I'll be stuck alone with Wolfy!

Pwease.

Night Wolf

Yeah you cant leave yur lover behind Axan

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 09, 2009, 08:37:27 PM
Yeah you cant leave yur lover behind Axan

*Punches Wolf*

Not lovers.

Axan

Fine. You know, if i didn't know any better Krowdon, I'd say you actually enjoyed my company.

Krowdon

Yer a good buddy.

Night Wolf

Axan

Yep. You better hope I dont have a concussion from that crowbar, Krowdon.

Krowdon

yes. just a buddy.

Quote from: Axan on July 09, 2009, 08:41:18 PM
Yep. You better hope I dont have a concussion from that crowbar, Krowdon.

You wont.  And its spelled Krowbar here. Cause I keep beating people wiv 'em and no one ver gets concussion cause thay are special non-cuncussion Krowbars I grew from a tree.

Night Wolf

And she wouldnt want to give her Boy friend a concussion  :P