PIPPIN STINKS

Started by Firetooth, July 12, 2009, 07:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

*Chops off Firetooths other Ear*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

*adds other ear to the Gravy*

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Goes out of my face, you shame!
A translation site got that from the french version of "Get out of my face, you disgrace!"
Poor translation :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

pffft. yeah.

Takara once typed a whole paragraph in japanese on here. And when it translated back wrong, it was really funny. lemmie see if I can find it...

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Firetooth

Krowdon

Quoteあなたたち、本当に混乱している。別の言語を使用していない涼しいです!場合を除き、犬夜叉ヴァンパイア騎士ですか...それはいいよ...私はビデオを見るようにゆっくりとモウ。私は日本のように。もし私カゴメコース(犬夜叉文字)が、私は毎日座っている犬夜叉になるに違いない。それから私は彼と彼はビデオゲームをプレイすると、 、 、一日中座っている座っている座っている! Krowdon私が話している知っている...ええと、もし私が結城(ヴァンパイア騎士の文字) 、私は、学校との距離のうち右側の私の少し後ろに引っ張ると思う。 Kaname不気味され、ゼロの銃を得た。ああ、私はそれだと思う。

You are really confused. It is not cool to use a different language! Except, what Inuyasha Vampire Knight ... it's cool ... I like Moe and slowly watch. I like Japan. Course I would kagome (Inuyasha character), I will have to sit daily Inuyasha. Then I play with him and his video games, sit sit sit all day! Krowdon know what I'm talking about ... Well, If I were Yuki (Vampire Knight character), I think I pull back a little to the right of the distance from the school. Kaname is uncanny, from the guns of Zero. Oh, I think.

Krowdon

*Blinks and walks outta the topic*

Firetooth

Firetooth

Krowdon