Zero

Started by Firetooth, July 15, 2009, 10:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Get rid of it now and save innocent cheeseburgers
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Mr.Grimm

I care nothing for the lives of already dead cows!

Firetooth

But the cheese, it's real. The dead cow, it's real. And both HAVE FEELINGS
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

We shall destroy it by a majority vote! But since its Grimm and Ungatt vs Night Wolf and Krowdon we will get no where

Krowdon

*destroys Firetooth with A Krowbar*

WHY'D YOU DESTROY ZERO????

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

To prove my point of what I will do until SSP is disbanded :P
Come on, you know you don't like it anyway. Please?

Krowdon

I tolerate SSP cause Trunn said it is important to keep all of our members happy and if Grimm wants this silly little police force, he can have it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on July 15, 2009, 03:39:43 PM
I tolerate SSP cause Trunn said it is important to keep all of our members happy and if Grimm wants this silly little police force, he can have it.
See. You ridicule it. You already havve the SRA.
Another cheseburger must die, it's cheesy blood is on your hands!

Krowdon

*noms Cheeseburger*

ZERO KIRYU:

Firetooth

Krowdon

I REFUSE TO LET ZERO DIE!!!!!!!! 

Firetooth

Amazing what plastic surgery can do to you

Krowdon

Firetooth

Krowdon

He's not dead in that picture.