Zero

Started by Firetooth, July 15, 2009, 10:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

That's just before his death
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Thats not his Blood.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Exactly, he tried escaping, so we lazer'd him proper! >:D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

-___-

You laserd Zero?

you cruel heartless feind.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on July 15, 2009, 04:17:40 PM
-___-

You laserd Zero?

you cruel heartless freind.
I'm a friend to the people, yes. Lazering him WAS a service to the public

Krowdon

Lol. I meant to type Feind.

Freind. LOL.

Firetooth

You did type feind, I changed to freind  :D

Krowdon

Oh. Your such a jerk.

*Hugs Zero* Poor Zero, first Yuki leaves and now this. Lol. We (Zero and I) are going to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Farewell. *takes Zero*

Firetooth

Goodby and goodnight

Night Wolf

SSP must Disband Grimm

Krowdon

Now, lets hear this out. You tell us why it should Disband and Grimm can tell us why he ought to keep it. okay?

Krowdon

A guest was looking at this. Lol.

Kyro, this is Zero. XD
Quote from: Krowdon on July 15, 2009, 04:06:26 PM

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Krowdon

I was obsessed with him for a while. (Still like him, but like Germany from Hetalia better. ♥)

Kyrolin Zenyar

Hmm.  I would be repulsed by him.
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!