7 ring role play.

Started by Zara_rose_wolf, September 16, 2009, 05:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zara_rose_wolf

Zara leaned back up in the far tree on the south wood, She had ran from everyone to her kindom, the kindom of the ice, She couldnt take the burdin no more, her enamy aproched ready totake her life as quick as had ready began. She stood and ran, there was no more time, she messed up. She ran from her only protection, she was trully doomed. The fire worriers grew closer her time was up.

Krowdon

Zara, you need to explain what the plot is, and the main roles and stuff that everyone can play.

You cant just start roleplaying out of the blue.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Quote from: Krowdon on October 03, 2009, 10:30:36 AM
You cant just start roleplaying out of the blue.

LOL. Zara herself is out of the blue.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Daryn

Pies.

pancakes

I`ve done Roleplaying diffrently for 5 years what do you expect? besdies. yes. i am out of the blue thank you for noticing

Zara_rose_wolf

^^ i cant get back in to that account o.e

Sabriel

LOL Zara, I posted that, like, half a year ago :D and you've noticed it just now ::)

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Sabriel

OK maybe not half a year ago, but definitely half a half a year ::)

USUALLY.

Zara_rose_wolf

I posted his like... 4 months ago o.o

prodiGee

It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.