Hidden Emperor

Started by Peace Alliance, September 29, 2009, 06:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

So the emperor is found - is announcing it enough to make it come out of hiding, or do we need to kill it for that?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

You figured who the emp is too huh? Wasn't too hard I suppose.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Obliterator

Yeah all you had to do was attack it and see the message
"your army trembles at such a strong opponent 10% desertion" when their a dozen ranks below you.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Gen. Volkov

LOL. It was only 5.83% for me, I'm not sure why.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Briar

Really? I got the " your troops are ashamed blah blah blah lose 4.28% of your troops"....
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Shadow

obviously you are attacking the wrong guy ^_^

also, it must mean that it is growing

Shadow

I think people aren't motivated to attack the emperor because he has no land to take. I will motivate things. I will pay you 500mil cash for every suicide you do on Deft Shrew. You can get 10b a day if you max him every day.

Send me a message with the number of suicides you are claiming payment for each time. You must do this within a day of doing so so that I can verify your attacks on the recent attacks page.

For anyone who doesn't know, I am Division.

Night Wolf

I planned on suiciding  him for free and trying to kill him just because im sick of not being able to take enough land to run.

Daryn

Wait...the emp is not active right? he doesn't go around attacking people?
Pies.

meestir amayzing

100bil to whoever kills menace within 4days

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

meestir amayzing

he got on my nerves lolz, and is stealing from everybody. if someone doesnt take him out soon he will make a huge jump with all the cash he gathered

Shadow

You can't kill people who aren't clanned.

meestir amayzing

fine you get the reward if you std him down to nothing :D

Alazar is Back

Quote from: meestir amayzing on October 13, 2009, 07:39:56 PM
100bil to whoever kills menace within 4days

I wouldnt make enemies with this one if i were you, guaranteed that he crushes you anyday of the week.

Suck it up, this isn't Redwall: Lets hold hands its Redwall: Warlords. Deal with it, or strike back yourself. Don't be such a coward and hire it out.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..