AoU and Night Wolf - Probation

Started by Peace Alliance, October 31, 2009, 11:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prodiGee

It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Firetooth on November 18, 2009, 01:13:02 PM
If you ask, you probably won't be taken off.
Yeah well I was just wondering. And kinda making sure they didnt forget about me. Being able to post only once a minute is quite annoying. Even when im not spamming.

prodiGee

It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Night Wolf

Yeah well I was trying not to whine, really I just wanted an estimation of how much longer it will be, certainly I must have regained enough trust to be taken off probation by now, right?

Wolf Snare

A few of us have agreed that it would be alright, but spamming up back and forth to yourself outside of the spa room isn't the best way to prove you've smartened up. Awaiting the approval of the rest of the staff.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Night Wolf

So am I any closer to being un-protationed?

Holby

Quote from: Night Wolf on December 05, 2009, 05:37:11 PM
So am I any closer to being un-protationed?
No, you started threads with your other forum name. You were supposed to be gagged, but you caught us at a generous moment.
I will not deleted this

Briar

I believe this is turning into an abuse of power.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Holby

Quote from: Briar on December 05, 2009, 06:50:29 PM
I believe this is turning into an abuse of power.
QuoteStaff members will be treated with respect when doing their staff jobs.
Night Wolf has deliberately flaunted his punishment since being on probation. Multiple times. He is obviously not ready to be removed from it.

Please don't cross the line, there will be no warning if you abuse staff members.
I will not deleted this

Briar

I meant no disrespect.  I'm just saying what it is beginning to look like.  I think Mods do a fine job keeping the Forums clean and friendly.

I just think that there should be a specific timeline stated either publically or privately for punishments of any sort.  Mods are busy with real life stuff/ more important Forum business and might sometimes forget about what is going on in game while the member being punished must sit around and wait to be remembered.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Wolf Snare

You misunderstand the situation at hand, Briar. We gave them these punishments to prevent further outrageous spamming, while keeping them in line. All the while, Night Wolf has created other accounts (Wolf, prodiGee, etc) to get around his punishment. I don't know of any civilization that rewards behavior like that. He continues to try to outsmart us and ultimately work around this punishment, yet he expects to be put back into the regular member group? That would mean we do not back up our threats, and anarchy would rule our forums.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ungatt Trunn II

Thought I'd throw this in here, prodiGee = AuO

Right? I am pretty sure, I just know it's not Night Wolf. Don't you guys have the power to look at IPs?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Holby

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on December 05, 2009, 10:11:07 PM
Thought I'd throw this in here, prodiGee = AuO

Right? I am pretty sure, I just know it's not Night Wolf. Don't you guys have the power to look at IPs?
I thought prodiGee was AoU, too.

Both AoU and Night Wolf have used other accounts in order to avoid most aspects of the probation. On top of that, Night Wolf has been using his 'Wolf' account to post new topics in the Spa room and in Turbo discussion. He knew this was not allowed and continued to do so regardless.

No, moderators do not have permission to look at IP's.

I will not deleted this

Briar

Quote from: Wolf Snare on December 05, 2009, 07:54:41 PM
You misunderstand the situation at hand, Briar. We gave them these punishments to prevent further outrageous spamming, while keeping them in line. All the while, Night Wolf has created other accounts (Wolf, prodiGee, etc) to get around his punishment. I don't know of any civilization that rewards behavior like that. He continues to try to outsmart us and ultimately work around this punishment, yet he expects to be put back into the regular member group? That would mean we do not back up our threats, and anarchy would rule our forums.

So, to clarify, if Night Wolf stopped posting topics and producing "outrageous spam" then his account will be brought back in full?

Firetooth

Have you seen any of deaths latest posts? Not that I'm asking anyone is banned, gagged, punished etc., but more then one people are posting posts with more offensive content that wolf's by a mile, but they're unpunished...granted, most are edited, but I haven't seen any of the posters put on probation. Hypocrisy much? Guess that means next to zilch hear actually.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.