Started by meestir amayzing, November 10, 2009, 11:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meestir amayzing

2     ?     The Hounds of Ulster (#34)     0     $571,046,963     Woof (War)     Stoat     Mossflower

GET PWNED!!!

Alazar is Back

Not pwned!!!! Noobed, takes very little skill to kill someone, takes a lot of skill to constantly beat someone down.

Cowardly move.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Marell

Wonder what he did to deserve it??

The kill was made by Blackfly I see...

Genevieve

Apparently he killed 600mil of Blackfly net and so they did the same back...

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Alazar is Back on November 11, 2009, 01:27:23 AM
Not pwned!!!! Noobed, takes very little skill to kill someone, takes a lot of skill to constantly beat someone down.

Cowardly move.

It's not about skill, it's about work. We coulda wasted turns poisoning his net away, the kill was faster and the damage the same.

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on November 11, 2009, 01:27:23 AM

Cowardly move.
Cowardly on a war game?
I'd call it efficent, like peace said.
Granted, killing is a bit low. But it's part of the code, it's allowed. It wasn't unprovoked.
I can't see what the complaints are for. If Volk hadn't done anything they may be just. Granted, I don't know the full details.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

Volkov knows the details.

Alazar probably didn't say that to complain, it's just natural to accuse. Killing was the easy way, that's why we chose it and that doesn't make it unjust.

Gorak

I woulda done the same thing
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on November 11, 2009, 11:30:34 AM
Volkov knows the details.

Alazar probably didn't say that to complain, it's just natural to accuse. Killing was the easy way, that's why we chose it and that doesn't make it unjust.
I wasn't trying to have a go at Ally, but every time there's a kill you get hordes of "thats cowardly," which is more what I was trying to say.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Juska

Players who bad mouth kills are just players who are afraid of being killed themselves and don't have the skill to prevent it.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Peace Alliance

... I'm afraid of being killed.

Gen. Volkov

I didn't have any cities, that was dumb of me, but it was still a wuss move on BlackFly's part. He had BlackFly and others kill a bunch of my net awhile back. Then he got his net murdered away when he tried to emp, by Sevz and others. Then he climbed back up to a bil NW, and Onyx broke Peace for land, so Peace transferred the net to windy. I discovered that windy was on low leaders and had no shields, so I massacred away about 1 bil net. Then they killed me. So now I'm probably going to have to kill both of them, for being a couple of punks.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

meestir amayzing

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on November 11, 2009, 07:07:27 PM
I didn't have any cities, that was dumb of me, but it was still a wuss move on BlackFly's part. He had BlackFly and others kill a bunch of my net awhile back. Then he got his net murdered away when he tried to emp, by Sevz and others. Then he climbed back up to a bil NW, and Onyx broke Peace for land, so Peace transferred the net to windy. I discovered that windy was on low leaders and had no shields, so I massacred away about 1 bil net. Then they killed me. So now I'm probably going to have to kill both of them, for being a couple of punks.

gl with that one

The Obliterator

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on November 11, 2009, 07:07:27 PM

If ya need help just ask me to caome back.
They've been getting on my nerves for a while.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

windhound

Eh.  I consider us to be about on par volky.  We only destroyed as much net as you did.
Unless you thought you could murder net away without recourse,  this should be closed book

If you want to reference past events, eh.  I think there's a limit on the time that can go by where you can claim revenge.  If I punch you on the shoulder one day and you hit me over the head with a plank three months later it doesn't quite even out.

I also only took 8 acres.  The last 8, but hey.  If taking 8 acres is now a killable offense... 

BTW, what's up with you Oblit?  On your nerves how?  Blackfly hasnt been any more obnoxious than any other clan imho
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't