Started by meestir amayzing, November 10, 2009, 11:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on November 13, 2009, 12:50:25 PM
I am more successful then him. 
Screenshot or it didn't happen.

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

lol, 8b NW is remembered screen shot or not. I like how Volkov has put his own cap on how much NW i'm allowed to have before I'm emping. He's jealous because i make twice as much net then he does, but makes it out to sound like he's just policing some rule about how much NW means i'm an evil emperor.

And eh, i was gonna argue with you about some finer points, but i actually think we've got enough of the info out there that people can make their mind up for themselves.

Gen. Volkov

Quotelol, 8b NW is remembered screen shot or not. I like how Volkov has put his own cap on how much NW i'm allowed to have before I'm emping. He's jealous because i make twice as much net then he does, but makes it out to sound like he's just policing some rule about how much NW means i'm an evil emperor.

Peace... I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who remembers what a jerk you were the last time you were emp. As for me being "jealous" of you making NW... what a load of bull. I'm not making arbitrary rules about what constitutes trying to "emp", I'm pretty sure any reasonable person would have drawn the same conclusions I did.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES