Land Farm this round

Started by Peace Alliance, December 02, 2009, 01:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Normally any troops sent to the land farm are sold to mercs. This round they'll be sold on the market for minimum price.

Please don't send the land farm troops though, it locks the land up and lowbies can't get at it.

if you really must send your troops away, send 'em to me! hahaha

Juska

I'll send troops to the landfarm if I want to PA. How about you send me resources to feed them instead?

Noobs can always leader attack it.

You could destroy the landfarm and land dropping, then I couldn't aid troops to it.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Shadow

Lol peace, you should never have posted that.

Just reset the troops manually every now and again.

And Juska, getting rid of the farm won't stop dropping - itll make destrying land possible.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Juska

Quote from: Juska on December 02, 2009, 09:18:57 PM
I'll send troops to the landfarm if I want to PA. How about you send me resources to feed them instead?

Noobs can always leader attack it.

You could destroy the landfarm and land dropping, then I couldn't aid troops to it.

Shadow why do you make me quote myself so often?
Current Empires:

Shadow

Because taking out land dropping is just silly. There are so many aspects of the game that take advantage of that and the land farm that taking them out would do more harm than good.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Juska

I've stated reasoning for removing land dropping numerous times, if you want an answer or retort to your post then use the search function.
Current Empires:

Peace Alliance

Alright Juska, I thought up a solution. I'm going to make an account called The North Pole. Please send your excess troops there and consider it a Christmas donation to the needy (We'll give out the troops later as gifts)

Sevz

is it too hard to make the landfarm have it's own mercs?
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Peace Alliance

Juska

I've decided to 3% myself or standard people in order to reduce costs. Thanks for the thought though PA.
Current Empires: